AMES can offer so called "Pre-purchase Inspection" records review services and supporting activities in order to provide you with a comprehensive report which will assist you in your aircraft acquisition process.
Even though our core business is the large VIP airplane market (Boeing / Airbus / Gulfstream) we can also perform aircraft records review and maintenance records audit on a large spectrum of aircraft types. We have already performed reviews on Dassault Falcon 900 or 2000 Series and MD-87 for example.
Our reviews are always based on your specific needs and will contain as a minimum:
- Airworthiness Directives complete review for airframe, engines and appliances;
- Maintenance programme audit
- Maintenance tracking system audit;
- Modification (STCs and minor modifications) audit;
- Damage and repair review;
- Maintenance records inventory and audit;
- Airframe, Engine and APU log books review;
Upon request we can also add the following recommended items:
- TC holder Service Bulletins review;
- STC holder Service Bulletins review;
- Engine health monitoring analysis;
- Aircraft configuration review against current and coming requirements;
Please contact us for a customized work-scope and we will handle your request.